Becoming a Student of Your Listener | Creating Powerful Radio
It’s important for every station to know, connect and keep their listeners. So, what steps do you need to take to maximize your connection with your listener and keep them coming back to your station? This overview course tackles these and many other questions. Filled with information that can transform your station, this online education course gives you the tools you need to be successful in the ever-changing landscape of Christian Music Radio.
This course contains 10 Lessons that touch on various aspects of your radio station. Filled with information that can transform your station, you will get started on the right foot when you take this course. It includes 3 segments:
WHO’S YOUR AUDIENCE? | KNOWING YOUR LISTENER
- Creating Your Listener Profiles | Finding the Right Focus
- Are You Thinking “Outside In” or “Inside Out?”
- Behind the Mic | Developing Christian Talent
THEATER OF THE MIND | CONNECTING WITH YOUR LISTENER
- More Than Just Background Noise | Making The Songs Come Alive
- Theater of the Mind | Engaging the Imagination with the Words You Choose
- Hitting the Target | Creating Content that Connects
BEHIND THE MICROPHONE | KEEPING YOUR LISTENER
- The Importance of Understanding the “Why” Not Just the “What”
- FILO | First In . . . Last Out
- Creating Audience Loyalty | Listening Longer or More Often?
- The Key to Unlocking the Secret Code | Deciphering Ratings and Research
Together these lessons will help you take the next step toward building a great Christian radio station.